View the weather in your area at any time
Keep track of the weather at any time with this user-friendly app.
The Yahoo Weather app is one that will give you detailed information about your area as well as other areas that you might plan to visit. This is an app that brings the weather to life on your phone as different weather conditions are represented by pictures that match the conditions. Your current location is the default of the app. This makes it easy to see exactly what the weather is doing in your area.
You can make a list of the cities that you're interested in seeing the weather for, saving that list if you plan on making a visit or if you have family and friends in that area. All you have to do is slide your finger to see the details of Yahoo Weather, such as the temperature or the rainfall forecast. You can also see the wind speed, humidity and other details that are often given on weather television stations. There are forecasts spread over a few hours or a few days so that you can be prepared for what to wear.
- View real pictures of the city you're in
- Forecasts for cities that are stored
- Numerous weather details given
- Notifications don't work
- Details sometimes not reported
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.